The Do’s and Don’ts of Bouncing Back From Bankruptcy
is a simple, straightforward 48-page e-book
written in clear 7th grade English.
You will easily be able to put the information to use in your life immediately to rebuild your credit, improve your credit score, get back on track financially, and get a fresh start after bankruptcy.
What you’ll find in The Do’s and Don’ts of Bouncing Back From Bankruptcy:
- How to get and fix your credit reports
- What to do with your undischarged debt
- How to avoid getting into debt in the future
- How to rebuild your credit wisely
- Selecting unsecured or secured credit cards
- Buying a car after bankruptcy
- Buying a house after bankruptcy
- What to do if you do get in over your head again
You deserve to know how to get a true fresh start after your bankruptcy. And this book gives it to you. Written by a woman who went bankrupt and got a handshake and “good luck” from her attorney on the courthouse steps, The Do’s and Don’ts of Bouncing Back From Bankruptcy is the only tool you need to get started on reclaiming your positive, prosperous financial future.
$12.95 instantly downloadable e-book
Click here now to order an electronic version, which will be sent to you immediately via email so you can get started rebuilding your credit after bankruptcy and reclaiming your financial future. Or CLICK HERE if you’d like to order an electronic version of this e-book AND a paperback version of the larger Bounce Back From Bankruptcy and save $2 on your order!